The Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce (TFCC) is dedicated to promoting cooperation between Finland and Thailand by providing a link between the member organizations. The TFCC has a long tradition in promoting contacts and exchange of information between companies involved with Thai-Finnish trade. The TFCC was initially founded as the Thai-Finnish Trade Association in 1988. The organization expanded due to growing demand into a Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce in 1992.
The Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce (TFCC) continuously strives to add value for our members by actively creating connections and business opportunities. Our aim is to create a platform for networking by hosting both business and social inter-chamber events and by finding synergies and collaborative opportunities for our members.
The TFCC’s objectives include promoting and developing trade links between Finland and Thailand, being a forum to discuss and exchange ideas on Thai-Finnish cooperation and economic issues, and assisting and developing businesses in both Finland and Thailand e.g. through business seminars & events. TFCC aims to serve its’ members by providing networking opportunities; conferences and seminars representing expertise on government, public and private sectors issues.
- Promote business activities in general, and especially between Thailand and Finland. Provide information, statistic, research and sources of information to members.
- Provide a forum for discussion and the exchange of opinion and ideas, offering assistance and help to members and to promote networking within and outside the TFCC.
- Act, alone and/or together with other chambers of commerce as a link to the Thai government and other relevant Thai authorities to develop the business environment in Thailand from a practical and legal perspective.
- Work in close co-operation with the Ambassador of Finland, the Patron of TFCC, the embassy of Finland and the Finland Trade Center (Finpro Thailand) in order to promote trade and investment between Finland and Thailand.
- Organize social, cultural or recreational events for members and their families in order to improve networking between them. TFCC undertakes all these activities in a way which keeps it economically viable.
- 2nd Digi.travel Thailand Int’l Conference & Expo 2017 May 15, 2017
- ICT in Thailand: IPR Protection May 4, 2017
- Our condolences October 14, 2016
- TFCC Annual General Meeting in Hotel Rembrandt, Sept. 13th, 2016 September 20, 2016
- Thailand – land of investment: Thai seminar in Helsinki on September 20, 2016: August 25, 2016