The Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce (TFCC) is dedicated to promoting cooperation between Finland and Thailand by providing a link between the member organizations. TFCC has a long history of sharing information and promoting trade and business opportunities. TFCC was initially founded as the Thai-Finnish Trade Association in 1988. The organization expanded into a Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce in 1992 as demand for information, networking and market opportunities, advice and assistance increased.
Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce’s (TFCC’s) mission is to is support our members and partners to achieve their business objectives in Thailand. TFCC fulfils its role by providing services of its own or facilitating the services of its partners in the Thai-Finnish business ecosystem aiming at maximum positive impact to our members’ business
TFCC’s aim is to move from a general event organiser to a facilitator of services by leveraging on its core position in the Thai-Finnish business ecosystem. TFCC wants to be the trusted partner for its members when it comes to solving their business challenges in Thailand.
- To support and advise members and partners in their business development by providing them information, networks, contacts and services rendered by TFCC itself and through TFCC by other service providers belonging to TFCC network.
- To promote business activities between Thailand and Finland.
- To act, alone and/or together with other chambers of commerce and with the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) as a link to the Thai government and other relevant Thai authorities to contribute to the development of the business environment in Thailand.
- To work together with the European Association of Business and Commerce (EABC) to promote the interests of European companies in Thailand.
- To work in close co-operation with the Embassy and the Ambassador of Finland and the rest of Team Finland in order to promote trade and investment between Finland and Thailand.
- To organize social, cultural and recreational events for members and their families and in order to improve networking between them.
- To achieve and maintain financial stability for TFCC activities and thus safeguard the existence of TFCC in the future.
- TEAM FINLAND VISIT TO THAILAND ON 20-23 AUGUST 2018 June 18, 2018
- Joining Forces – Promoting Thai-Finnish Trade February 15, 2018
- 2nd Digi.travel Thailand Int’l Conference & Expo 2017 May 15, 2017
- ICT in Thailand: IPR Protection May 4, 2017
- Our condolences October 14, 2016