Why become a member of the Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce?
The Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce (TFCC) is a non-profit and non-political legal entity for business people in Thailand who are involved in business between Thailand and Finland.
TFCC objectives include promoting and developing trade links between Finland and Thailand, being a forum concerning Thai-Finnish cooperation and economic issues. TFCC serves its members by providing networking opportunities through various events and seminars and we assist our members in all matters whether it has to do with starting a business in Thailand or for Thai companies when they are interested in opportunities in Finland.
Our basic member services and benefits include following:
- Increase publicity and exposure for your business through new business opportunities and contacts
- Enjoy discounted entrance fees as members to number of networking events organized by TFCC and by other Chambers in Thailand
- Invitations to TFCC events targeted to members
- Visibility on our website – Personal photo (Individual members) / Company logo (Corporate members / partners) and contact information in member directory and profile page
- Regular direct emails to members of interesting news and events
- Exposure in TFCC social media sites and chamber directories
Additionally our Executive Director will always meet with the new member and listen to their needs and collect their requirements. President and Board members will provide support when needed.