Date(s) - 15/02/2017
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with CanCham, Embassy of Canada in Thailand, Belgium- Luxembourg, Danish, Franco, German, Hong Kong, Malaysian, Netherlands, Norwegian, New Zealand, Russian Singapore, Swedish, Thailand Achievement Institute (TAI) and Turkish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, proudly presents “Grant Thornton: Women in Leadership” – Where Are We At In 2017? This panel session is featuring four highly developed leaders, moderated by Canadian Joni Simpson who will focus on “Gender Equality” in the workplace. Joni is a Gender-Equality and Non-Discrimination Specialist who works with the International Labor Organization, in the United Nations, based in Bangkok.
The session primary goal is to showcase women’s important contributions to the economy and society and is also a means to point out positive progress, while also balancing with the fact that there are still obstacles that impede women. Chambers of commerce, Embassies, Governments and others have a role to play in promoting women’s full and productive participation in the economy and creating a favourable environment for both women and men to achieve their full potential as contributors to dynamic economies and societies.
Please join this panel session, by booking now to support this initiative by participating. We truly hope you enjoy the session and walk away informed.
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Time: 11:30AM – 2:00PM
Venue: Surask 1, 11th Floor, Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn | Exit 4, BTS Surasak (MAP)
Dress Code: Business Attire
- THB 500 for students/interns*
- THB 1,200 for members of participating chambers
- THB 1,500 for non-members
- THB 12,000 for a table of 10 people
*Lunch is not included for students/interns at THB 500.
Panelists and Moderator
- H.E. Donica Pottie, Canadian Ambassador to Thailand (Panelist)
- Gregory Enjalbert, Vice-President Asia-Pacific, Bombardier Transportation Rail Control Solutions (Panelist)
- Dr. Pavida Pananond, Associate Professor of International Business, Thammasat Business School (Panelist)
- Shannon Kalayanamitr, Founder and Group CMO, Orami (Panelist)
- Joni Simpson, Senior Specialist, Gender, Equality and Non-Discrimination at International Labour Organization, United Nations (Moderator)
11:00AM Registration & Networking
12:00PM Opening Remark and Introduction to Joni Simpson (Moderator
12:10PM Lunch is served
12:30PM Panel Discussion begin
- H.E. Donica Pottie
- Gregory Enjalbert
- Dr. Pavida Pananond
- Shannon Kalayanamitr
01:35PM Questions and Answers
02:00PM Forum concluded
Cancellation Policy: Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day
Bookings are closed for this event.