Date(s) - 07/11/2015 - 08/11/2015
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
LET’S GO FISHING! – RAPALA SEA CHALLENGE/RAPALA DAY 2015, NOV 7-8
1. Cost for attendance 1,200 THB get free 1, T-Shirt, 1 Visor, 1 lure display (including dinner on Saturday)
2. Local Boat 1,800 THB. For 2 anglers.
3. Lodging 2,000 THB. For two people
4. Van rental 1,800 THB, not including the gasoline. One van for 11 people – Khun Jack will organize meeting points upon bookings
The winner will be awarded with a overseas fishing trip including air fare, lodging and food.
7th November 2015 (Saturday)
16:00 hrs: Her Excellency, Ambassador Kirsti Westphalen, to arrive at Khangajan Dam, Petchaburi province
18:00 hrs: Her Excellency to be present back at Khangajan Dam, as the Guest-of-Honour, to officiate the “Rapala SEA Challenge/ Rapala Day 2015”.
18:15 hrs: Opening Speech by Her Excellency. Her Excellency will be introduced to the competing anglers from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Macau on stage.
18:45 hrs: Dinner will be served.
21:00 hrs: End of Dinner.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
8th November 2015 (Sunday)
05:00 hrs: Start fishing at the Khangajan Dam.
Back : 4 PM.
Price giving ceremony for the winner and return to BKK.
• Kids over 10 years welcome to fish
• Everyone should bring own fishing gear – rod, reel and lures. Note! Khun Jack has a special price for 1 set completed rod, reel , lure, line and shock lead
• Rod 6 ft be good for both spinning and casting, Ratting 10-20 LB.
• Lure should have both top water and deep water. Size 5-9 cms. If Rapala should be Flat Rap 8 cms, Topwater Skitter Pop 9 cms, Risto Rap 8 cms.
• Line 20-30 LB, Shot lead 30 LB.
Bookings and detailed information:
Khun Jack/Rapala, 087 027 8434, [email protected]
NOTE! There are already over 130 fisherman registered and the attendance is first come first serve.
Let’s go and challenge those SEA fishermen and show from which country Rapala comes from!!!
Please book early as this is a very popular event!