TFCC President’s Letter – 12 March 2020

Recent announcements

Dear Fellow Members,

For your information that I relocated from Bangkok to Chonburi (Pattaya) yesterday.

Yesterday my landlord registered me as her new tenant, i.e., she submitted TM.30 report to Chonburi Immigration in Pattaya.

Today, I went to Chonburi Immigration in Pattaya and wanted to register my new home address, i.e., to submit the TM.28 report.

The immigration officer did not accept my TM.28 report and she told me that I don’t have to register my new home address because my landlord had already submitted the TM.30 report.

I showed her a copy of the TM.30 receipt with me; however, she told me that I must keep the original TM.30 receipt with my passport.

She told me that I don’t have to report my address after traveling; however, my landlord must report my return home every time.

Local landlords can apply for access codes for the online address registration system on the second floor at Chonburi Immigration in Pattaya.

Yours sincerely

Jorma Manninen