https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/action-adult-american-football-athletes-260606.jpg 1800 2700 TFCC Editor https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tfcc_logo.png TFCC Editor2019-12-20 10:18:032020-01-08 12:49:09TFCC Quarterly Plan Q1/2020
TFCC Quarterly Plan Q1/2020
- The regional meeting of Team Finland in South-East Asia will take place on 13 – 18 January 2020 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Representatives of Finnish Embassies, Business Finland and Chambers of Commerce including TFCC will most likely be invited to the event to discuss collaboration opportunities.
- TFCC will host the JFCCT Presidents’ Council Meeting on 22 January 2020. HE Mrs. Satu Suikkari-Kleven the Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to Thailand will join and open the meeting for the presidents of 33 foreign chambers of commerce.
- TFCC is planning sports activities on Saturday 22 and on Shrove Sunday 23 February 2020.
- Scandinavian Society Siam will celebrate its 100th Anniversary on 5 March 2020. Our members are invited and welcome to the party.
- TFCC new office will be inaugurated officially on Friday 6 March 2020 in Bangkok. Our members and selected guests will be invited to the event.
- TFCC Golf Tournament, The Ambassador’s Cup, will be organised on 14 March 2020 at Than City Country Club. HE Mrs. Satu Suikkari-Kleven the Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to Thailand will join the rice ceremony and hand out the main prize.
- Our new office will be set up in January and we will register our new address and telephone number and update our contact information on our website.
- Our trainee Miss Henna Kirjavainen will continue her internship in Q1/20 and she will do her thesis about Inbound Marketing. The scope of the study will be developed together with the members of the board and approved by her supervisor.
- Our new executive director Mr Teuvo Tuomi will start working for us in Q1/20 after his work permit application has been approved.
- We will develop a new marketing content strategy and start using new tools for communications like LinkedIn and other useful and cost effective social media platforms.
- We will organise traditional events and develop new events for members and guests.
- Negotiations with potential new members and partners will continue and we wish to get many new members to replace the expired memberships.