https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_20191031_171606.jpg 3024 4032 TFCC Editor https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tfcc_logo.png TFCC Editor2019-12-20 08:17:432020-01-08 12:49:16TFCC Quarterly Report Q4/2019
- On 15 October 2019 Annual Ordinary General Meeting dicided to re-elect five board members and elect six new members to the board of directors.
- On 7 November 2019 TFCC board of directors elected the new president and two vice presidents as well as the treasurer and board secretary.
- On 2 December 2019 the board of directors nominated the new executive director and relocate the office team in the beginning of 2020.
- Workshops related to the validation of market opportunities for Finnish companies in healthcare and smart industries in Thailand took place on 27 November 2019 and 18 December 2019 respectively at the Residence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to Thailand in Bangkok. TFCC Advisors Mr. Jari Hietala and Mr. Kai Tuorila organised both workshops and conducted the presentations and led the group work sessions.
- Independence Day Reception Party took place on 4 December 2019 at Mandarin Hotel in Bangkok. HE Mrs. Satu Suikkari-Kleven the Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to Thailand invited all TFCC members to the party. She presented the history of the development of the diplomatic relations between Thailand and Finland.
- TFCC corporate member Bully’s Pub invited other members to celebrate the 15th Anniversary on Bully’s on 6 December 2019 at Bully’s in Bangkok.
- European Association of Business and Commerce (EABC) invited all presidents of the European chambers of commerce including TFCC to the 2nd meeting of the EABC Advisory Council on 22 November 2019 at the office of the European Union in Bangkok. EABC Working Groups reported the progress of their activities in 2019.
- Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) invited the presidents of all 33 foreign chambers in Thailand to JFCCT Presidents’ Council meeting on 20 November 2019 at The Bangkok Club. JFCCT Committees reported the progress of their activities to the presidents.
- TFCC presidents have been conducting negotiations with existing and potential new members and partners as well as other Nordic chambers of commerce concerning collaboration regarding the co-hosting or co-branding of events in 2020 and sharing resources cost effectively in the future.
- TFCC directors have been looking for a new office for our team. TFCC office will be relocated in January 2020 and our office team will move in into the new office after New Year.
- TFCC director Ozzi Järvinen from IGLU has been taking over the responsibility of managing our website and other software solutions for digital communications from Jukka Katajaharju from CODEMATE. TFCC website will be updated in December 2019 and updates will continue in 2020.
- TFCC executive director Mr. Teuvo Tuomi will apply for a new visa for himself in December 2019 and TFCC will apply for a work permit for him in January 2020. Teuvo will start working in Q1/20 after receiving his work permit