Bangkok Patana School has started a trial program with ATK test kits for staff coming onto the school campus. The goal is to provide a safe, staggered, and controlled return to school for all staff and students.
The trial will help the school to set proper processes in place for the hopeful return of students to the campus in limited groups. Strict COVID-19 measures remain in place including social distancing with a reduction of all unnecessary contact across classes and teams, regular deep cleaning, and protective health and wellbeing measures.
Vaccination rates and ATK testing will also be factored into the reopening approval and planning. Currently 85% of the staff on campus are fully vaccinated and 99% of the staff have at least one vaccine.
Should the application be granted, Bangkok Patana hopes to bring back students over a period of weeks in small groups and with ATK testing kits to be sent home with students for testing at home.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! December 21, 2021
- H.E. Jyri Järviaho: Finland Is a Leader in Circular Economy October 19, 2021
- MEMBER INTRO: LAPPSET September 30, 2021
- MEMBER NEWS: Bangkok Patana Starts Trialing with ATK Test Kits September 4, 2021
- EABC President’s Update August 25, 2021