https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/05_16313_0007fb-1.jpg 975 780 TFCC Editor https://thaifin.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tfcc_logo.png TFCC Editor2020-01-31 16:06:442020-05-01 13:33:57TFCC President's Letter - January 2020
Dear Fellow Members, Partners and Friends,
For your information we have made a few new decisions, organised events and been active in many ways.
- We decided to relocate our office and signed a lease agreement with IW Serviced Office on the 23rd floor of Two Pacific Place building next to BTS Nana station.
- We decided to outsource secretarial and administrative services from 1 April 2020, because our office manager Ms. Kewalin (Kel) Kiatchusak has decided to move to Finland in April.
- TFCC organised JFCCT Presidents’ Council meeting on 22 January 2020 at Rembrandt Hotel. TFCC Partner Wissen & Co. was our main sponsor and 40 guests enjoyed the business set lunch menu that was designed by Finnish Chef Mikko Kataja, who owns and operates Jenna’s Bistro & Wine restaurant and Cafe 8.98 in Krabi, Thailand.
- TFCC GT Friday on 31 January 2020 taGT Friday is a get together after work party for members and guests every last Friday of the month.
- TFCC Presidents are negotiating with a few potential new members and partners, who are interested in collaborating wth us.
- TFCC director Ozzi Järvinen from IGLU has been updating our website .
- TFCC executive director Mr. Teuvo Tuomi has a new business visa and work permit and he will start working for TFCC in February 2020.
- TFCC Office Manager has been updating our business address at DBD and other government authorities and she will complete the task in February.
- TFCC has received and approved a few membership applications and new members will be introduced later and their contact information will be uploaded on our website.
Have a nice weekend!
Jorma Manninen, President